Welcome

Hi,
my name is Aileen and I live in Australia.
I have been stamping since 1997 and have recently found my mojo again after a quiet time.
ATC's have been part of my life but I am currently creating cards as well.
My favourite colours are mauves/purples and greens but i also like pink/brown combination.
As I get up to speed with being a blogger I hope to attach what I have created to these pages.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dolphins

Today's image is a fundraiser for Craft for Clearwater.

Clearwater Aquarium in Florida is a research facility for the rehabilitation of injured dolphins.

This fundraiser was set up by Alyce at Kit & Clowder (kitandclowder.ning.com) to help them raise additional funds for their work.

The dolphin with the prothesis tail is "Winter" and apparently a real charmer.

The image was accidentally printed on the wrong side of the cardstock (glossy) so the final result was different to what was originally intended. However, I am still pleased with it.



1 comment:

  1. Love the dolphins. This is such a vibrant cheerful picture. I love it

    ReplyDelete