Welcome

Hi,
my name is Aileen and I live in Australia.
I have been stamping since 1997 and have recently found my mojo again after a quiet time.
ATC's have been part of my life but I am currently creating cards as well.
My favourite colours are mauves/purples and greens but i also like pink/brown combination.
As I get up to speed with being a blogger I hope to attach what I have created to these pages.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

SWEET DREAMS DT CHALLENGE #10 - PUPPY LOVE

It is that time again......

SWEET 7 DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE #10  - PUPPY LOVE

We have all been very busy with this challenge and I have decided to use the Bugaboo Stamp "Chow Down".

All Bugaboo stamps can be viewed at their website ......

www.bugaboostamps.com
Bugaboo digi stamps has a large variety of cute, and whimsical digi stamps. We even have characters with attitude! there are digi stamps for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment